A collection of frequently asked questions by our participants along with answers
1. Can I join the trip under the age of 21?
Yes. Everyone who is under 21 can join us.
2. How much pocket-money will I need?
In price you?ll pay most of the expenses is included. Everyone is obliged to pay
1 USD/ per day to tip our bus driver. In some of the hotels we stay there is a
breakfast provided. Other than that you?ll need some money for food. We
experienced that cost of it is approximately 20 USD/ per day per person.
There is also 2 optional tours you can participate:
1) Antelope Canyon: 50 USD/ per person
2) Cruise to Alcatraz and tour inside the prison: 40 USD/ per person
3. When there are no meals included in our hotel stay will we have
opportunities to stop for some food?
Everyday we stop at least two times for shopping or meal. We usually take you
to Walmart, Target or similar store. Sometimes there might be supermarket
right next to our accommodation. Most of the days we also stop for lunch or
dinner in places where you can find many restaurants e.g. McDonald, Burger
King, Taco Bell, In-N-Out Burger, Panda Express buffets etc. Everyday our
tour operators will inform you about our planned stops for following day.
4. Can I join later or leave earlier from the trip? If it's possible do I get any
We usually try to avoid situation like that and want you to be part of our trip
from the very first day. If you really can?t make it for meeting day and you can
join us later on and we offer you 50 USD discount per day you missed.
5. When are the deadlines of the payments?
Payments take place according to plan:
1st payment ? 50 USD not later then 7 days after you receive contract from us
2nd payment ? 600 USD not later then 30 days before our trip begins
3rd payment ? not later then first day of our trip
6. What kind of paying methods can I use to pay for the trip?
1) Bank transfer
2) Online payment by Debit or Credit Card
7. What happens if I have problems with the deadlines or the paying methods?
In that case we ask you to immediately contact us and together we will find the
best solution for you.
8. What account number should I transfer the money to?
Please see the wire information below.
Payable to: AmericanTrip
Address: st. Jasminowy Stok 71
Zip code: 80177
Bank Account: PL 97 1090 1098 0000 0001 3069 6502
SWIFT/BIC Code: WBKPPLPP
Name of Bank: Bank Santander Polska S.A
9. How can I get to the accommodation from the airport and back?
Our first hotel is:
HOTEL 4 QUEENS - 202 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101 (Downtown Las
TRANSPORTATION FROM AIRPORT TO FOUR QUEENS:
We recommend taking a shuttle (around $8), Uber / Lyft or using public
transportation (more info: https://www.mccarran.com/Transportation )
You can get a discount on your first Uber ride by using the following
TIP: Don't tell taxi drivers that this is your first time in Las Vegas! They can
take advantage of you and take a long way to jack up the fare.
10. What is the latest I have to be at the accommodation at the start of the
On the day of arrival we will be waiting for you in main lobby of Four Queens
Hotel. We?ll welcome you and you?ll get your room key. If you are planning to
arrive later then 1AM you can pick up your room key from the reception (your
name needs to be provided). You choose your time of arrival but remember to
be not later than 5AM because at 6AM we?ll start our journey to Zion National
Park and Bryce Canyon.
One-of-a-kind pack of students on a J1 in the USA!
Live this adventure and have that trip you will remember for the rest of your life!